COMPETITION - NEW LOGO
CFI UK needs a new logo. Winner gets life membership (free entry to Conway Hall events).
The rules are:
- Your design should be created in vector format, but emailed for judging as a 400x400 pixel JPG or PNG file no bigger than 300Kb in size.
- It must include the letters CFI UK.
- It should reflect the ethos of the Center for Inquiry.
- It should look good in both colour and greyscale, and be suitable for use in the website masthead, letterheads, t-shirts, publicity posters and banners.
- The design must be your own original work, and not contain elements which are subject to third party copyright.
Something with a candle (Enlightenment, Prometheus, etc.) would obviously be suitable, but anything considered as long as it looks cool.
Submit entries to me at think (at) royalinstitutephilosophy.org
Deadline June 15th.